Day 1: Arrival Yangon & Sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda
- Arrival at Yangon International Airport and transfer to your hotel.
- In the afternoon, your visit begins with Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image. Continue to Lake Kandawgyi (Royal) to take photographs over the lake towards Shwedagon. Finally, we visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, famous worldwide - its golden stupa is the 'heart' of Buddhist Myanmar. The Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. There are always many Myanmar people praying and making offerings at the Shwedagon, and it's a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by. After enjoying the sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, return to your hotel..
Day 2: Golf at Pun Hlaing Golf Club
- After breakfast, our staff meet guests at hotel lobby and transfer to golf course for booked tee time.
- After golf, transfer back to hotel and enjoy leisure time.
Day 3: Yangon to Inle Lake
- Check out from hotel and transfer to Yangon Domestic Airport to fly Heho Airport.
- From Heho airport to Nyaung Shwe jetty (approx: 30km=1hour), it is about one hour scenic drive to Nyaung Shwe located on the edge of Lake Inle. En-route when nearly enter Nyaung Shwe town, we will include visit Shwe Yan Pyay monastery. After that, the car will stop for a minute to buy Zone fees, and then, continue drive to Nyaung Shwe jetty. From Nyaung Shwe jetty, board on your private local boat and transfer to your hotel on the Lake.
Day 4: Full day Inle Lake Tour
- First: we visit to morning market in Inle Lake (if available), 5days rotating market around Inle Lake offers a good opportunity to meet many different local ethnic people. They were here this day and people come from all over the lake to buy produce and other items. After market tour, we enjoy the boat ride and visit to the Floating garden, where fruit and vegetables are grown and chance to see and conversation with local people. The boat man will try the best to approach and see The Intha tend their lake gardens from long, banana-shaped boats and row standing up with one leg wrapped around the oar, leaving both hands free to fish or maneuver the nets.
- Next we will journey by to the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, site of the holiest shrine in southern Shan. Later this morning visit the Inthar Heritage restaurant which is part of the Inle Heritage Foundation that promotes the heritage of Inle cultures and supports sustainable development of the region. During a 1 hour guided visit we will show you conservation and preservation activities and the training centre for environment-friendly agriculture.
- Lunch at local restaurant (own account)
- After lunch at the restaurant, you'll travel by boat to Inn Paw Khone Village for the opporunity to see traditional hand silk weaving. It is fascinating to appreciate the skill of the weavers as they produce ornate, multi-colored fabrics on looms made from bamboo poles lashed together with rope. The workshops in Inn Paw Khone also produce some fine shawls, scarves and longyi.
Day 5: Golf at Aye Thar Yar Golf Resort & Fly to Yangon
- After having breakfast, check out from hotel; our staff will transfer guest to play golf at Aye Thar Yar Golf. After game, our staff will transfer guest to Heho airport to fly back to Yangon.
- Upon on arrival, transfer to hotel and leisure.
Day 6: Half day City Tour & Departure
- Our guide will be meeting you from your Hotel. We then transfer to starting point at Sule Pagoda, Mahabandolla Park. From here, you will do short walking tour inclusive of: Independent Monument, Central Telegraph Office, High Court, Custom House, Strand Hotel. History of Yangon, learn about incredible history of Yangon, Ancient Kings and beautiful Pagodas, Colonization, the rise of rubber, timber and rice trade and Myanmar in WWII. Finally, we ending visit Bogyoke (Scott) Market (closed on Monday and Public Holidays) to see Myanmar's wide range of handicrafts.
- After sightseeing, you will be transferred to Yangon International Airport to depart
Finish the tour.