Day 1: Arrival Yangon & Sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda
- Arrival at Yangon International Airport and transfer to your hotel.
- In the afternoon, your visit begins with Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image. Continue to Lake Kandawgyi (Royal) to take photographs over the lake towards Shwedagon. Finally, we visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, famous worldwide - its golden stupa is the 'heart' of Buddhist Myanmar. The Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. There are always many Myanmar people praying and making offerings at the Shwedagon, and it's a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by. After enjoying the sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, return to your hotel..
Day 2: Golf at Pun Hlaing Golf Club
- After breakfast, our staff meet guests at hotel lobby and transfer to golf course for booked tee time.
- After golf, transfer back to hotel and enjoy leisure time.
Day 3: Yangon to Mandalay
- Our guide will be meeting you from your Hotel. We then transfer to starting point at Sule Pagoda, Mahabandolla Park. From here, you will do short walking tour inclusive of: Independent Monument, Central Telegraph Office, High Court, Custom House, Strand Hotel. History of Yangon, learn about incredible history of Yangon, Ancient Kings and beautiful Pagodas, Colonization, the rise of rubber, timber and rice trade and Myanmar in WWII. Finally, we ending visit Bogyoke (Scott) Market (closed on Monday and Public Holidays) to see Myanmar's wide range of handicrafts.
- After that, transfer to Yangon domestic flight to fly Mandalay.
- Upon on arrival, we head to the foot of Mandalay Hill and then drive up to the hill to enjoy spectacular views at sunset from Mandalay Hill. (Note: Take an open air truck to drive up to the hill for a group of 07 persons and above.) Later, we transfer to your hotel.
Day 4: Sightseeing of Sagaing & Ava
- After breakfast at hotel, we first visiting to Sagaing, one of the most important religious and monastic centres in the country. The hillsides that lead up from the river are crowded with numerous monasteries and pagodas and we will visit a few, taking in the U Min Thoneze Pagoda (Thirty Caves), the central pagoda of Soon U Pon Nya Shin and Kaungmudaw.
- In the afternoon, drive to Amarapura. On arrival in Amarapura, boarding a local ferry to sail down to Ava. The country’s former capital, which for nearly 500 years lay at the heart of Burmese power and culture, Ava was founded by King Thamdominbya in 1364 on an artificial island at the confluence of the Irrawaddy and Myitnge Rivers. On arrival we will visit the Buddhist Maha Aungmyae Bonzan Monastery, built in 1818 by the wife of King Bodawpaya, before taking a relaxing horse cart ride around the sights of the old city. After that, take a local ferry back to the mainland. Drive back to Amarapura to enjoy the sunset from the 140-year-old teak-stilted U Bein Bridge, which spans Lake Thaungthaman. And then, drive back to Mandaaly & transfer to your hotel.
Day 5: Golf at Ye Dagon Taung Golf & Departure Mandalay
- After breakfast and check out, our staff will transfer get to play last golf round at Ye Dagon Taung Golf.
- After finish the golf round, our staff will transfer guest to Mandalay International Airport to fly back home.
Finish the tour.