Day 1: Arrival Yangon & Sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda
- Arrival at Yangon International Airport and transfer to your hotel.
- In the afternoon, your visit begins with Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image. Continue to Lake Kandawgyi (Royal) to take photographs over the lake towards Shwedagon. Finally, we visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, famous worldwide - its golden stupa is the 'heart' of Buddhist Myanmar. The Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. There are always many Myanmar people praying and making offerings at the Shwedagon, and it's a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by. After enjoying the sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, return to your hotel..
Day 2: Golf at Pun Hlaing Golf Club
- After breakfast, our staff meet guests at hotel lobby and transfer to golf course for booked tee time.
- After golf, transfer back to hotel and enjoy leisure time.
Day 3: Yangon to Bagan & Golf at Bagan Golf Resort
- After breakfast and check out of the hotel; our staff meet guests at hotel lobby and transfer to Yangon Domestic airport.
- Fly to Bagan. Upon on arrival at Nyaung Oo airport, transfer to Bagan golf course depending on your tee time.
- After game, return back to hotel for check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Full Day Bagan Temple Tour
- Begin your full-day Bagan sightseeing tour with a visit to explore the golden stupa of Shwezigon Pagoda, which is Bagan's most important reliquary shrine – look out for images of the 37 'nats' housed in a small hall. Then, visit 12th Century frescoes adorning the corridors of the 'Cave' Temple King Kyansittha (AD 1084-1112), the second king of fame in the Bagan Dynasty. Next stop is Htilominlo, the last ‘Burmese style temple with old murals and friezes. Continue to Ananda Temple, a whitewashed masterpiece of Mon architecture with four standing Buddhas, and the adjacent brick monastery from the Early Bagan era with well-preserved murals.
- In the afternoon, have a horse cart tour through Tharaba Gateway, Shwegugyi Temple which means the temple of ‘Golden Cave’ located in front of the royal palace and Thatbyinnyu Temple at the tallest temple measuring 61 meters and dating from 1144, where you can make a stop for taking a photo. Enjoy the magnificent sunset from one of the open terraces of Bagan Temples.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Sunrise Balloon Over Bagan & Fly back to Yangon
- Begin your early morning with a hot-air Balloon ride which allows a unique opportunity to have a bird’s-eye-view floating over thousand year old pagodas and the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River. A Must Try to have such memorable experience! (Note: Available only for October-March)
- After that, transfer to Nyaung Oo Airport to fly back to Yangon.
- Arrival at Yangon, our guide will meet and transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 6: Departure
- After having breakfast, check-out the hotel; our staff will pick you up and transfer to Yangoon International Airport to catch the flight home
Finish the tour.