Dutch Open was organized by Dutch Business Association Vietnam for the first time in 1999; and since 2014, officially turned into a signature annual charity golf tournament of Dutch community in Vietnam. The tournament also represents a gentle but solid commitment of the business community including Dutch businesses to corporates social responsibility. Moreover, Dutch Open is also a great opportunity for businesses to meet and mingle.
Date: Friday, November 24th, 2017
Place: Song Be Golf Course, 77 Binh Duong Boulevard, Lai Thieu, Thuan An, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
Organizer: Dutch Business Association Vietnam (DBAV)
Beneficiaries in 2017:
1. K.I.D.S Foundation
2. Child Surgery Vietnam
Participants: the member companies of DBAV, Dutch businesses in Vietnam and Dutch Consul General
- All rates above are net. Kindly note that we are unable to issue VAT invoices.
- Tournament fee includes lunch, snacks, goodies bag, caddie fee, drinks, international buffet dinner, and transportation.
- Clinic fee includes clubs, snacks, goodies bag, drinks, international buffet dinner, and transportation.
- Buggies are ordered separately at participant’s expense.
- Payment can be made in cash or via bank transfer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Online registration via: http://dbav.org.vn/dutch-open-2017-online-registration/